Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

"Savior of Wizard City" badge unobtainable?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 28, 2016
On one of my other wizards, I had just completed the main storyline quests of Wizard city, and wanted to complete all of the sidequests there as well, so I did. But yet the "Savior of Wizard City" badge isn't appearing. I've even done the crafting quest, Diego's quests, Sunken City and even Simeon's quest and I still don't have it.

Please help!

Survivor
Jun 30, 2012
Have you done Triton underwater?

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
genGscythe on Nov 13, 2016 wrote:
On one of my other wizards, I had just completed the main storyline quests of Wizard city, and wanted to complete all of the sidequests there as well, so I did. But yet the "Savior of Wizard City" badge isn't appearing. I've even done the crafting quest, Diego's quests, Sunken City and even Simeon's quest and I still don't have it.

Please help!
The way to obtain the badge is by just completing the main story line. Maybe you didn't actually complete? If you have completed the world then you should contact support.

Survivor
Jan 28, 2016
frostednutella on Nov 27, 2016 wrote:
The way to obtain the badge is by just completing the main story line. Maybe you didn't actually complete? If you have completed the world then you should contact support.
I'm absolutely sure I have completed the world. I have already talked to Sgt. Major Talbot in the Oasis.
The badge is actually obtained by completing every quest in the world, which I have done.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
So you've completed all storyline and side quests in the Commons, Ravenwood, Unicorn Way, Shopping District, Olde Town, Pet Pavilion, Golem Court, Colossus Boulevard, Cyclops Lane, Dark Cave, Firecat Alley, Triton Avenue, Haunted Cave, Triton Underwater, and Sunken City? If so, you should get the badge. To be sure of this, use the quest finder in Wizard City, if it says there's no quests in that world, then send an email to KI support about it.