Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Email about 4th pvp age with banning pet maycats?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 27, 2010
Is it true KI I am really concerned about this! I know not to listen to false emails, but is this gonna happen. I play pvp and this would crush all my stategys It would the world if you tell me this is not true.

Thx

Eric Battlesword

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
The fact that I have no idea what you're talking about is a good bet that it's a fake email. I have heard no news about a 4th age of PvP or banning maycast abilities.

Survivor
Jan 27, 2010
Thank you, was really worried haha. If you get this I would like to address one other thing, what can I do when I meet a booster. I reported them but I kept getting a few false wins all because he was searching for someone to give wins to. I do not want those wins, there false (like the top players in the leaderboards), but I do not want to stop pvping all because of some bootster. If you have any advise or insight about this issue plz let me know!

Thx

Eric Battlesword

Explorer
Apr 21, 2011
Banning pet May casts would be one of the best things that ever happen to pvp

Delver
Aug 05, 2013
gorman moonweaver on Nov 12, 2016 wrote:
Banning pet May casts would be one of the best things that ever happen to pvp
Ya because the crown pet nutcracker is rigged and its may cast is much higher chance than any other pets.