Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

can i craft rings of insight this way

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 25, 2012
so I bought
2 citrine
12 simple vials
8 parchment
12 stone block (found in corners of malistaire dungeon saying that so people know I didn't buy every ingredient)

each one is twice the amount needed so if I make the recipe will I lose all of the ingredients or just half of them?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
When you craft any recipe it removes all the ingredients in the recipe from your inventory. No more, no less. If the recipe uses 6 simple vials, it will take 6 simple vials for every time you make the recipe, whether you have 6,12, or 612 in your backpack.

Survivor
Feb 03, 2010
Whichever recipe you craft, you will only use that amount of reagent from your backpack. Happy crafting!

Survivor
Mar 23, 2011
malvintheworldguy5... on Nov 4, 2016 wrote:
so I bought
2 citrine
12 simple vials
8 parchment
12 stone block (found in corners of malistaire dungeon saying that so people know I didn't buy every ingredient)

each one is twice the amount needed so if I make the recipe will I lose all of the ingredients or just half of them?
As long as you have all the correct ingredients you should be good. Not all crafting quests require you to buy the ingredients.

Each item you craft will use half of the ingredients if you have twice the amount required. If the recipe requires you to make 2 of the item then all ingredients will be used.