Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Offensive Reshuffle

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
I was farming Loremaster recently and after discarding my unnecessary wand hits I had 2 Colossals and 1 Reshuffle. Which made me think, what if I could us this on, for instance, the Font of Weakness, so they couldn't use the spell they intended to because I reshuffled their deck before they could? Of course, this could also be a different spell that's no PvP, maybe Befuddle or something like that. It's essentially a way for Balance to stun, except it has a lot of downsides (such as cost and the opponent having their used spells back), so while not popular it gives them a unique way to stun. A separate card would also work well as we already learn Reshuffle from a non-school trainer (Mildred Farseer), so we could just have her train one more spell.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
besides pvp, no enemy you face actually has a deck....... they are set to go on forever.... even if it takes you 6 hours to kill em.... they will still be casting cards as if it was round one....

i see what you are going for....but stopping an enemy from casting.... thats dispel....

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
That's not what I mean, it's less like a dispel and more like a stun.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
it wont work. Even if you went first, they still chose their spell, so it's locked out of being reshuffled. Matkis Axethief in Avalon's cheat works exactly the same way, as does regular reshuffle, They'd have to change how reshuffle worked, and I do NOT think they should do that

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
I like the concept of targeting the players deck, rather then the player. Kingsisle has dipped their toes intro deck manipulation but only for a player to manipulate their own. I'd like to see some cards that force players to discard cards from their hands and/or decks. Or prevent cards in the graveyard from being recycled beck into the deck with reshuffle.