Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

3 issues i found

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 17, 2014
Alrighty, playing on my ice wizard in Azteca,, had to fight a boss in SaltMeadow Swamps, for a quest in Floating Mountains, had to fight a life boss with a balance minion, in River Caves....

During the Fight i noticed, Sharpen Blades boosts the stats of charms.... and Spears, are labeled as a Charm but Sharpen Blades dont work... i guess the name implies that... not Sharpen Spears.... but the descrption says Charms... or the 4leaf clover..

and after tthe fight, There are 3 ponds of water.... but when ya walk over them, you become jesus and not sink.... so ice patches? but wouldnt make sense being in a swamp, and there's water flowing animations.....

also, the pegasus's iin pegasus place (wysteria) seems to have a cow form because every time i go there, they are glitched together.....

that is all...

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Sharpened Blade says +10% to one positive damage charm it's the fist and clover, not just the clover. Spears pierce opponent's resist not directly increase damage. It's the same with accuracy charms. Blades are the only positive damage charms.