Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Endless/Survival Mode.

AuthorMessage
Hero
May 02, 2009
Exactly as it sounds. You and up to 3 other players battle it out against the AI and continue fighting until you all lose, with the enemies difficulty and numbers getting gradually more difficult to deal with as time goes on. You would get rewards such as Arena Tickets, Gold, Housing items, Crown Shop and Pack items and the like depending on how far you go (the farther the better).

To make it more interesting there would be an option for each player at the start to either just stick with their traditional deck, to have them swap out with a new deck in in your backpack whenever a boss is defeated (chosen at random) or to be given a random preset deck to fight with for the duration of the run.

For those who may be confused/concerned about this no, the run wouldn't end if only one of you fell. For a run to be over everyone on the team has to get defeated in the same battle for the run to end. The defeated players wouldn't also get booted back to the Commons either since this would all take place in its own separate instance similar to the Winterbane and Pagoda Gauntlets already in the game.

Thoughts?

Hero
May 02, 2009
Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
flash33 on Oct 29, 2016 wrote:
Exactly as it sounds. You and up to 3 other players battle it out against the AI and continue fighting until you all lose, with the enemies difficulty and numbers getting gradually more difficult to deal with as time goes on. You would get rewards such as Arena Tickets, Gold, Housing items, Crown Shop and Pack items and the like depending on how far you go (the farther the better).

To make it more interesting there would be an option for each player at the start to either just stick with their traditional deck, to have them swap out with a new deck in in your backpack whenever a boss is defeated (chosen at random) or to be given a random preset deck to fight with for the duration of the run.

For those who may be confused/concerned about this no, the run wouldn't end if only one of you fell. For a run to be over everyone on the team has to get defeated in the same battle for the run to end. The defeated players wouldn't also get booted back to the Commons either since this would all take place in its own separate instance similar to the Winterbane and Pagoda Gauntlets already in the game.

Thoughts?
I like this idea. Also, I think everything that's farmable should be farmable here as well. It would be a nice alternative to farming; it sounds much more fun.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
Fable Finder on Nov 3, 2016 wrote:
I like this idea. Also, I think everything that's farmable should be farmable here as well. It would be a nice alternative to farming; it sounds much more fun.
every thing that's farmable........ so every item in the entire game?