Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Buba Yuga with death wizards.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 07, 2011
We went in as two Death wizards and did what we could to defeat Buba Yaga almost had her down when we get wiped out by that storm stone boss. We tried a couple times. My goodness Kingsdale, how in the world can we bet her. I guess we will do a team up but that hasn't worked either as nobody is available. We have different wizards that are going through there like Balance Ice and Storm and Life runs together. But Death should be strong enough as we have beaten every other boss to get there. You locked the other thread on this. I would like to hear from others on this fight. Not just a storm reply. But yes I do want to hear from them also. Like anybody would team up?

Survivor
May 30, 2013
First of all, Baba Yaga*, and also, when I have the time, Yes I shall help you. But we will also need a storm. I am a myth so yea.

Chase Anglecloud - Lvl 110 Conjurer

Delver
Jul 24, 2015
28,500 health
15% boost from Life

With a pair of Death wizards, do the following:

Round 1
Wizard 1: Death Prism
Wizard 2: Potent Feint

Round 2
Wizard 1: Feint
Wizard 2: TC Feint

Round 3
Wizard 1: Item Feint (Jewel of the Feint)
Wizard 2: Sharpened Death Blade (on self)

Round 4
Wizard 1: Death Blade (on Wizard 2)
Wizard 2: Dr. Von's Monster (or any other big hit you can dig up and enchant)

Baba Yaga should now be dead. She'll have summoned one statue that you'll need to deal with. Reshuffle and burn it down.