Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestial Observatory & Wyrd House

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 25, 2016
I'm thinking of crafting the Celestial Observatory, but I have a feeling it's going to take a long time and getting to max gold more than once. Fairly, my level is 56. I thought it'd be pretty cool to craft the Celestial Observatory, since it comes with a PvP Arena. (Even though I absolutely hate PvP)

But I'm not exactly entirely sure how this will work, considering my questing range is in Dragonspyre, plus the fact it's going to take more than just the recipe for the house.

On another note, I was also thinking about crafting the Wyrd House, since I had crafted it before, and it was very easy. However, I have 2/3 spots of my castles taken up, but I've been thinking of getting rid of my Balance House (since I've been using my Death House) so I can make these two castles.

And I know crafting these two houses will make my castle space filled up, 3/3, but I can always get a castle elixir if I need to.

Thank you for reading!

~Brynn

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
It took some time to craft the Celestial Observatory, but I absolutely love it. I have not crafted the Wyrd house, because I don't like it as much. I suggest that you Farm King Parsley's as they drop the Star Chalice (Gardening wasn't a thing when I made my house, but now I have like a million Star Chalices). Good luck. I'd also probably recommend buying an extra housing Elixir, but that is just me. (My one wizard has 5 houses).