Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Idk what secondary for life to get

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 27, 2015
Me and my cousin are planning to play together, she really wants to do ice, I wanna do life. I don't don't what secondary to get, I would get ice for tower but she already has it due to ice, and I rather not feint because that's 6-7 training points for one spell I normally don't use. I'm debating between myth and fire, maybe balance. But I have no idea. Fire for meteor, myth for frog (plus spirit blade dmg would be higher den meteor), or balance to support more with weakness, power-play, give pips, ect. Leave comments on what school you recommend, it'd really help. Thanks!
- Valkoor TitanBlood Lvl 73
- Talon EarthShard Lvl 48

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
Train ice up to tower shield and death up to feint. Train spirit blade and if you want spirit trap. For astral train the enchants for spells such as strong and from there. In Azteca I trained potent trap, sharpen blade, and my school bubble.

Defender
Oct 24, 2012
Do what FrostedNutella said, and if you're planning on going in to pvp, I'd get Loremaster and Savage Paw with a balance mastery amulet.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I cannot speak from experience but by coincidence, I asked a max life wizard this a couple of weeks ago. They said they like either balance or (I think they said) myth for the secondary school for a life wizard.

Survivor
Oct 09, 2016
I think storm, because life is mainly for healing and storm would pack a good punch!
(BTW I one shot a lot of "bosses" with storm)
HAVE FUN!

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
AbraWhizTheGreat on Nov 8, 2016 wrote:
I think storm, because life is mainly for healing and storm would pack a good punch!
(BTW I one shot a lot of "bosses" with storm)
HAVE FUN!

Never storm, you will never get damage gear meant for storm so it's best to go for a spell that you need. Like I said before with the tower shield and feint. The other spells will never be used because you already get spells for your own school.

Survivor
May 16, 2014
Hey there,

In my humble opinion, I would hope that you would get Ice. Despite your cousin already being ice, it would be nice for you to train up Ice Tower yourself so you can stack with her. Balance is also an option due to their enormous amounts of blades and traps. Anyhow, it is always up to you to decide the final decision.

Sincerely,
Bra'kym'tra the Goliath.