Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Packs

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Hoard and Lore packs are made for every world or some important themes and give a range of pretty much everything based on the theme. But what still doesn't have a pack of some sort?

Well Wizard City has... Nothing.

Krokotopia has... Pharaoh's Hoard, but no lore pack. With Krokenkahmen, Krokhotep & Krokopatra spells in-game it wouldn't be too hard to add a couple new pets and throw them together in a Lore pack. But a House of Scales/Zigazag pack would be brilliant, with gods like Apep, or Ammit, etc. being spells.

Marleybone has... Nothing.

Mooshu has... Kirin's Hoard, Ninja's Lore, and even an Emperor's Attic for furniture; I think this is the best example for completion in this.

Dragonspyre has... Keeper's Lore, and in a way the Dragon's/Phoenix Hoard. And with not much to cover other than the dragons and brimstone, I think another pack here would be forced and unnecessary.

Celestia has... Islander's Hoard gives a brief glimpse into the Water Moles; but I think a Lore pack with 3 Astral Lore spells would be brilliant, as so much here is uncovered.

Zafaria has... Nothing.

Avalon has... Hoard of the Hydra and Knight's Lore, giving them both a Hoard and Lore pack. So there's not much necessary.

Azteca has... Shaman's Lore and Skyvern's Hoard. I have no qualms here.

Khrysalis has... Nothing.

Polaris has... Witch's Hoard covers a lot, and PL wasn't really long enough to warrant a Lore pack as such. Although it could probably be done, it shouldn't be a priority.

Grizzleheim/Wintertusk has... Raven's Hoard gives quite a few items, but a GH/WT Lore pack would be appreciated, and could have Coven or Son of Ymir-based spells.

Aquila has... Immortal's Lore, but not a Hoard pack. But as a side world anyway it's not too important.

Wysteria has... Nothing.

The Four Dungeons/Lost Pages/Five BOXES have... There's the Terror's Hoard for Darkmoor, but a House of Scales theme could be used for the Krokotopia Lore pack mentioned earlier. I'd love a Himoolayas-themed Hoard pack but not so much a Lore. And Barkingham is too close to MB. But the Lost Pages and Five BOXES could probably have a Hoard pack each.

The other packs include... Purreau's Plentiful Pet Provisions and a couple snack packs for pet-training. There's also a whole lot of housing decoration packs. Not to mention the Farley, Moolinda & Wyvern gardening packs, or the many 100 reagent crafting packs. There's also quite a few jewel packs, like school-specific or Rockhammer's. There's also a few aquarium packs for fishing. Themes include the Road Warrior's bikers and the Wyvern's nature, along with the Dragon's dragons. There's also a few Halloween/Christmas ones.

So what's needed most? A WC, MB, CL, ZF, KH, and WS pack; Lore or Hoard they could do with something. Then one for the next world, probably Mirage, sometime close after its release. I'm out of room, but give your ideas for the pack themes you want in-game and give your own ideas that I forgot here.