Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Event Spells?

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Christmas gave Fire the gift of Krampus, and this year's Halloween looks to have Death get Headless Horseman as a lore spell too. Which made me think, we should have 7 seasonal spells from seasonal packs or just Loremaster. TC or spell recipes could even be sold by the holiday vendors too. So what holidays? Well Spooky Bob and Felix Navidad have Fire and Death covered, but there's other vendors already.

Alphabetically, we have Eggbert first. Now I think and Ice spell would be appropriate, given the white colour theme and also the Pet Egg that he sells. But what should the spell do? Currently Ice has 2 crafted spells, both are 5-pip single hit with either an accuracy debuff or stun. I think Ice needs a 4-pip spell, that's a DoT or AoE with a blade or trap side effect. What do you guys think? Maybe a White Rabbit throws eggs at all the enemies?

Next up, Harvest Hannah. With the colour scheme and autumn theme, a Balance spell is appropriate; but what? I think another 4-pip spell, keeping with the other seasonal spells, with something to do with turkeys and without a charm effect. Upon looking at poultry in mythology I found Alectryon, who was a guard of Ares', but who fell asleep and had someone get past. For this, Ares made his a rooster who would always herald the sun. So how about it's called Rooster Call, and has a bird call before the sun (Ra-style) hits the opponents and leaves a Curse/Hex on the target?

Then we have Pat O'Gold who must, almost undeniably, have a Life spell. Leprechauns and Banshees are already in-game as spells, so what else is Irish and has to do with green? Why not a four-leaf clover spell? With the name, and with the absence of an early Life AoE, it'd be brilliant if this spell could attack all enemies and then give a lucky Precision/Guidance buff to allies.

Lastly, Valentina Heartsong. Now Fire or Life would be perfect for Valentine's Day, but we have Storm and Myth left. So what do you think the spell should be? And what about the seventh holiday to round it out? What spells? What schools? What would you change about my ideas? Feel free to design a spell or two and tell me if you think this is a good idea.

Defender
Aug 30, 2014
Love your ideas! Fourth of July could be another holiday, I feel like we need one for the summer months. I am not sure what the spell would be.
Moira Stormheart

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Easter I think should be Myth. Especially with the Easter Bunny and Egg theme. Egg minions are already a part of Myth. 5 pip AoE + Stun. Have it smash a big rotten easter egg that breaks and releases a cloud hitting all and stunning.