Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I need help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 17, 2013
I'm in the ice school and i'm trying to get the Frost Giant spell. My teacher is telling me to go get mushrooms from mooshu, and to get them I need to talk to the greeter at the world gate, but I can't talk to the greeter, and the game isn't letting me read the whole quest from my teacher, so I don't know how to get the mushrooms if it's not letting me talk to the greeter.

Survivor
Nov 24, 2015
As soon as you enter Mooshu there should be a cow NPC in the greeting area. She will tell you to fight a boss in Crimson Fields dungeon.

In order to complete the quest you have to have both Mooshu and be far enough in the Mooshu storyline to have Crimson Fields unlocked.

If you have both of those unlocked and still arent able to talk to the greeter contact support and they can help you out with that.

Tyler Frost level 43 (Just completed that quest yesterday)

Survivor
Jun 14, 2012
I need help on choosing between three different boots for storm. Because I can't decide between the blackthunder walkers,heavy rain slippers, or shard warrior's sabatons level 90.

Survivor
Mar 21, 2014
can someone help me with all wizard city quests? level 1 death