Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crowns for World Completion

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 17, 2014
alright as of now, all from wizard city to mooshu is completely finished besides 3 kill# badges... and wysteria, and Zafaria are 100% done... Main Quests, Side Quests, Badges, anything that is permanent (B.O.X.E.S., Lost Pages, and Holiday events wont count) i have done and completed, and i feel i should gain a reward of 250crowns for 100% completing a world... so if i made it to Polaris all 100% complete, i would have 3,250 crowns... not too big, but not too small for completing the entire spiral

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
This sounds relatively useless, as there's only 14 Spiral Doors we can access (Arcanum isn't anywhere near done, and Aquila/Wintertusk might want independence, but for simplicity's sake I'll say 14). 250 Crowns is very little in-game as it is, you can buy 1/3 of the first and cheapest area or a discounted pack, but I don't think there's an easy harmony to be found between under and overpowered for this. Obviously 10,000 Crowns per world is far too much, but 250 sounds far too little; it only amounts to 3,500 Crowns after absolute completion. It'd make more sense for a set gift following each world (like a Dragon's Hoard pack after DS, or a Starfish pet after CL), or a set gift/Crowns amount per arc (like a rare/expensive pet, or a castle, or a gear set), with a similar reward for completing Wysteria/Grizzleheim/Wintertusk.

Tl;dr. This has a good base idea, but I don't think exactly what you're suggesting would work well.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I think the idea of an appropriate hoard/lore pack for each world is a better idea. 250 crowns is really kinda worthless. You can get 4300 free crowns a month for free from trivia and daily assignments already.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
well it's not suppose to be a yes yes yes yes... thing... like oh hey, you completed a world entirely 100% here's some crowns...

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
camahawk on Oct 11, 2016 wrote:
well it's not suppose to be a yes yes yes yes... thing... like oh hey, you completed a world entirely 100% here's some crowns...
And that's why a free pack is a more appropriate reward, in my opinion. It's modest, but has the chance of being something great. 250 crowns is akin to getting shiny new quarter. A free hoard/lore pack is more like getting a free scratch off lottery ticket. I'd take the chance of a pack over the guarantee of 25 cents. It's not a huge difference in cost, but psychologically a pack FEELS more like a reward. Just my opinion.

Defender
Apr 09, 2011
camahawk on Oct 10, 2016 wrote:
alright as of now, all from wizard city to mooshu is completely finished besides 3 kill# badges... and wysteria, and Zafaria are 100% done... Main Quests, Side Quests, Badges, anything that is permanent (B.O.X.E.S., Lost Pages, and Holiday events wont count) i have done and completed, and i feel i should gain a reward of 250crowns for 100% completing a world... so if i made it to Polaris all 100% complete, i would have 3,250 crowns... not too big, but not too small for completing the entire spiral
That's a pretty good idea, I feel the crown amount could be bumped or you get a bunch of bonus crown for completing an arc. Possibly after you finish every world up to polaris/mirage you get a really awesome piece of armor with particles and everything you can stitch

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
alright, 400 crowns.... enough for any pack leaving you 1 crown left.... or a full suit of stitching.... i just want something for completing an entire world.... i'm even sure there are max's out there who hasnt even completed wizard city full badge list....