Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Elvis?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 08, 2010
Greetings, fellow wizards and Earthlings! I just recently completed the Ghost Avalon dungeon, but it left me with a burning question. When I was going about the dungeon as Gamma, I noticed that in battles my name tag was empty. When I hovered my mouse to see my name, it changed from 'Daniel AshShield' to 'Elvis'. Outside of the dungeon, everything was normal as far as my name goes, but I'm still scratching my head as to why my named changed to Elvis. Is this a reference to something, or a bug?

-Daniel

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Defender
Aug 08, 2015
I dont know if I want to call it a bug. It's not a problem, it's actually kind of funny. I might even go as far to say it may have been intentional. l was Daisy and my brother was Lilly. Anyway, if it's a bug, please don't fix it. :)

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
I either get 'Isabella' or sometimes 'George' as a name Its' been like that for years, so I doubt it's a bug but rather a fun add to the owl transformation while doing that dungeon.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
It's not a bug. It's always been like this. When you take on the transformation it assigns you a pet name. You are transforming into a pet afterall.

Delver
Mar 29, 2012
Its not a bug, you are in disguise. Doesn't anyone read the story line anymore? If you are playing without reading, you are really missing out on a great story.
Amber

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
Yep, those are your Ghost Avalon names. I get Abbey or Abby every single time on every single character.