Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't Download $10 GameStop Prepaid Cards?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 25, 2016
Hello there! I recently got a physical $15 GameStop prepaid card because my grocery store didn't have any Wizard101 prepaid cards. However, when I went on the official GameStop website to buy my digital Wizard101 card, only the $20 cards were available to download! (Same with the Pirate101 prepaid cards). Do you know why that is?

Thank-you so much for your time and consideration! Have a great day!

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
This applies to every store that has an online storefront: only select products are available online. Those that are not online are often only distributed to certain, not all, stores.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Anna Dusk on Sep 30, 2016 wrote:
Hello there! I recently got a physical $15 GameStop prepaid card because my grocery store didn't have any Wizard101 prepaid cards. However, when I went on the official GameStop website to buy my digital Wizard101 card, only the $20 cards were available to download! (Same with the Pirate101 prepaid cards). Do you know why that is?

Thank-you so much for your time and consideration! Have a great day!
This is a question you probably have to ask Gamestop. KI doesn't have control over that aspect.