Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fixing stitched wands and an idea for housing gear

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 02, 2015
First off: I put this in the bugs section about wands, but also came up with an idea along with that so wanted to post here about it.

The fact that wands will display themselves at an angle if they are stitched is something that needs to be changed.

Idea for a new mechanic that then doesn't require a fix to the above issue: Let us be able to turn our wands in whatever direction we want? There are some wands that I'd actually like to display as a profile rather than straight on - like the seal team wands/hammers.

Second idea: Let us also be able to display amulets, rings, athames, and maybe even decks on the wall? I've love to be able to display some amulets or morganthe athames on my wall along with other gear that can't have that happen just yet. Perhaps decks could be placed on a table if the wall doesn't work? I suppose you could do the same for the other three, but that's in no way near as showey/cool.

Defender
May 02, 2015
luckguy93 on Sep 29, 2016 wrote:
First off: I put this in the bugs section about wands, but also came up with an idea along with that so wanted to post here about it.

The fact that wands will display themselves at an angle if they are stitched is something that needs to be changed.

Idea for a new mechanic that then doesn't require a fix to the above issue: Let us be able to turn our wands in whatever direction we want? There are some wands that I'd actually like to display as a profile rather than straight on - like the seal team wands/hammers.

Second idea: Let us also be able to display amulets, rings, athames, and maybe even decks on the wall? I've love to be able to display some amulets or morganthe athames on my wall along with other gear that can't have that happen just yet. Perhaps decks could be placed on a table if the wall doesn't work? I suppose you could do the same for the other three, but that's in no way near as showey/cool.
No one else has the problem with the stitched wands being the wrong angle in their houses?

Defender
May 02, 2015
luckguy93 on Oct 5, 2016 wrote:
No one else has the problem with the stitched wands being the wrong angle in their houses?
Doo dee doo dee doo...

Really? No one else either a) doesn't care about stitched wands or

b) doesn't just jump at the idea of wall mounted rings, athames, and amulets?

My Divines must be shown off! lol

Survivor
Dec 18, 2009
luckguy93 on Oct 7, 2016 wrote:
Doo dee doo dee doo...

Really? No one else either a) doesn't care about stitched wands or

b) doesn't just jump at the idea of wall mounted rings, athames, and amulets?

My Divines must be shown off! lol
Hmm, I use all my stitched wands so idk if your have that problem and actually I think the mounted rings, athames, and amulets are a great idea!

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
wands are placed by the angle at which your character places facing the wall, if you face it straight forward, so will the wands... done.... next post?

Defender
May 02, 2015