Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gigantic (Invisible) Cake

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 27, 2013
On two accounts I have characters that have received the Gigantic Cake. The preview has shown nothing. After a few minutes an image will appear in the "place object" line-up, but still with no image if selected, nor in the backpack. I have tried actually placing the Gigantic Cake. It remains invisible, yet the character can run into it...so it is 'solid'...just not visible. I've had these Gigantic Cakes for a couple of days now, and was hoping that the images would load after a time. Alas, still no Cake!

Thanks for reading!

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
This is still an issue, I received the cake today and it's invisible. I'm wondering why it hasn't been fixed yet...

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Wondered about this too. I forgot to ask about it. I figured it was probably a known issue and might be fixed later.

Does anyone know how large the cake is or if it can be placed outdoors (at your house on your land)?

There is no image of it in the icon or when I won the prize either. (Just giving more info.)

Explorer
Feb 24, 2015
I have the same issue as well but its kind of funny to me. I have the "invisible" cake on my fire and put it in my house. Now there is a spot in my house that blocks your movement but nothing shows to cause it. :D