Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Polarian Explorers bundle rip off?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 08, 2014
I just got the polarian explorers bundle today, but when i looked at the gear, it didn't looke that good for my level, there wasn't that much damage, there wasn't any energy boost, this might not be a problem for other players but when i accepted the wand the buttons were really pixelated and i couldn't read any text, i couldn't see what the wands had. I am just saying i wish that the polarian explorers bundle was better, with gear especially

Survivor
Jun 08, 2014
zombiepigman000 on Sep 18, 2016 wrote:
I just got the polarian explorers bundle today, but when i looked at the gear, it didn't looke that good for my level, there wasn't that much damage, there wasn't any energy boost, this might not be a problem for other players but when i accepted the wand the buttons were really pixelated and i couldn't read any text, i couldn't see what the wands had. I am just saying i wish that the polarian explorers bundle was better, with gear especially

Now i know that gear is for all schools, i was just really frustrated with the pack, the gear in all packs are not that good, i know you won't be able to change it, cause that would be unfair to the people/players who already bought it. It was embarrassing when i looked back at what i said, sorry for hating.

(Still no energy boost though)