Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Permanently Mutated Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
If some of you know, there's a vendor in Stormriven Hall that give sun mutations. What if we could possibly train actual versions of these in a later world or have new vendors in older worlds? It would definitely be easier if we could just put, as an example, a fire version of Kraken in a deck instead of a wizard: using a few training points to both get the mutation enchantment and get the Kraken spell; and wasting 2 deck slots just to put in the mutation and spell.

This would be too good though, so maybe we'd have to craft the spell or go through a process to obtain the spell.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2009
Valdus EmeraldDust on Sep 17, 2016 wrote:
If some of you know, there's a vendor in Stormriven Hall that give sun mutations. What if we could possibly train actual versions of these in a later world or have new vendors in older worlds? It would definitely be easier if we could just put, as an example, a fire version of Kraken in a deck instead of a wizard: using a few training points to both get the mutation enchantment and get the Kraken spell; and wasting 2 deck slots just to put in the mutation and spell.

This would be too good though, so maybe we'd have to craft the spell or go through a process to obtain the spell.
I love this idea because I really love the spell death minotaur.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
I think that Korsten Bloodscorn could offer crafting recipes for TCs or full spells of the mutates, or even just sell the TCs separate, but I think a permanent mutation defeats the purpose of the enchantment. You can't have a permanently sharpened Balanceblade, or a permanently Colossal Tempest. And I'd like to point out, every school has a spell to be mutated, but Balance and Myth (which happen to me my main primary & secondary) don't have a mutated spell.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
Blaze Sandblade on Oct 18, 2016 wrote:
I think that Korsten Bloodscorn could offer crafting recipes for TCs or full spells of the mutates, or even just sell the TCs separate, but I think a permanent mutation defeats the purpose of the enchantment. You can't have a permanently sharpened Balanceblade, or a permanently Colossal Tempest. And I'd like to point out, every school has a spell to be mutated, but Balance and Myth (which happen to me my main primary & secondary) don't have a mutated spell.
well technically, you can say myth imp (imp) and scarab (frost beetle) myth chimera (chimera)

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
camahawk on Oct 18, 2016 wrote:
well technically, you can say myth imp (imp) and scarab (frost beetle) myth chimera (chimera)
I mean a mutated spell gained through using a mutate spell. Besides, scarabs and beetles are similar but different and neither Myth Imp nor Myth Chimera are learnable.