Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ideas For New Tourneys

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 09, 2009
i just thought we all could make a list for new tourneys we would like to see in the game :)
Here's my ideas...
1. 3v3 and 4v4 quick match
2. 2x critical (the old critical) in 1v1 and 2v2
3. Balance perk
4. Randomly changing bubble (+25% to random school, changes every 4-5 rounds and can't be changed with player's bubbles)
5. No gear? Lol idk just sounded interesting

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
MirandaSkyWhisper1 on Sep 11, 2016 wrote:
i just thought we all could make a list for new tourneys we would like to see in the game :)
Here's my ideas...
1. 3v3 and 4v4 quick match
2. 2x critical (the old critical) in 1v1 and 2v2
3. Balance perk
4. Randomly changing bubble (+25% to random school, changes every 4-5 rounds and can't be changed with player's bubbles)
5. No gear? Lol idk just sounded interesting
here mine idea

6. combat battle standard

each school "own flag" CAN'T NOT USE BATTLE ORDER

FLAG show behind you and ALL SCHOOL FLAG be 100% and all flag 100% own setting of own page to set up own stat "only be use once in pvp" then have to recharge it cost fee of crown and spell is free in your enemy territory make boss drop item "INCREASE" but able to destroy your flag

how to win pvp with combat battle standard "destroy flag" before destroy the wizard so, One Shot Kill "NOT destroy the flag by destroy win both same time not be flag not be destroy "HAVE GUARDIAN SPIRIT AT ALL TIME IN PVP" combat battle standard Flag Guardian Spirit are IMMUNE ANY healing spell or healing weakness and life dispel this clued super nova and to win the battle you much have to damage guardian spirit to damage the combat battle standard flag "guardian spirit from flag" does not increase heal as real guardian spirit spell from life school "combat battle standard not able use guardian spirit "no 100% damage on the flag left on the combat battle standard flag" when reach 0% flag is destroy then now destroy the wizard so, percent not gone "still damage guardian spirit" or one shot will not destroy them instantly and guardian spirit will heal any defense wizard "flag not destroy"

"school potion icon of your school "act same as mana/heath/energy but not effect your others potion "color of school potion is gone "flag is destroy also need add more juice into them by recharge it to use again in pvp "don't recharge it "won't help you to win combat battle standard flag pvp tournament"