Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tilizoc Stone Cloud

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 08, 2015
Hey guys! i am in serious need of help i got the quest from moolinda wu for getting the spinyasuar spell and went to defeat Tilizoc Stone Cloud. when i got there everything went great until he killed me. So, my unwavering faith in the power of life school magic made me try again. i lost. then a little annoyed i tried again. I LOST, this went on about five times i tried using TC i tried just spamming i even spent the time saving up ten crowns at a time to get a level seventy storm minion i just can't seem to get this boss! any helpful tips or advice????

Morgan goldstrider89

Defender
Apr 06, 2013
For me, I bought a level eighty death henchmen and use some tc, plus they do have tc of the spinyasuar spell which I use to help speed the battle. I was thinking of getting storm henchmen, but they can't really much heal themselves so thats why I use death which he can heal himself. Other than that, this was how I fought during the battle. Hope this helps.

Alejandro

P.S. Use the earn crowns video to earn the crowns; that is how I got my henchmen. Its slow, but its worth it.

Explorer
Nov 08, 2015
OK Thanks so much!!! i'll try this and get back to you :D

Explorer
Nov 08, 2015
Defender
Apr 06, 2013
giboo on Sep 10, 2016 wrote:
do you think a level seventy would work???
I don't know, but i would recommend a higher level just in case. If you want to use a level seventy henchmen, by all means go ahead. Its only a recommendation.

Alejandro

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
When I use henchmen, I only use the level 50 Life Dragon (Celestia or below, 50 crowns) or the level 70 Life Gorilla (Zafaria and above, 75 crowns). Any other school type is generally a waste of crowns because their hits aren't that hard, they draw fire from the bosses, and they can't heal themselves - so they die fast. The 50 & 70 Life henchmen heal like crazy and that helps a lot as you're setting up your attack.

For best results, wait a turn or two before you buy your henchman (so, like round 2 or 3). That way, they won't take damage right at the start and if you're showing damage when they join the battle, they tend to focus more on healing.

On very rare occasion that I do need an off-school hitter, the only other types I trust are the mid-level Fire (between level 50-70) or sometimes one of the mid-level Death henchmen (between level 40-70). I never go above level 70 for any henchman, even in Polaris.

Alia Misthaven

Explorer
Nov 08, 2015
Thanks!!!! i ended up just leveling up a bit and using my new gear and power pip chance to take him down! but thanks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much guys!