Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bundles in Canada

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 18, 2012
I don't think that I am alone when I say that Canada should have as many options for online bundles as the U.S does and I'm not trying to be rude or mean or anything and I'm sure there is a reason for why there isn't as many online bundles for Canada as the U.S but I just don't really like the bundles that we have all that much. I know that there is the option of going to a store that has bundles in it but I don't have any of those anywhere near me. all I have is Walmart and 7-11 but they don't sell them here and I don't really feel like driving a really long way just to get a bundle. the reason for this post was because of the sale that just went on for online bundles because today I was just about to purchase one when I realized that it wasn't on anymore. I thought it was going till the 10th but I guess it wasn't. so I went online to see what they had and I was surprised to see that they only had 4 bundles all of which I did not like. I'm sorry that this was such a long message but if you could fix this issue or give me some advice as to how or where I could get some better packs it would be much appreciated Thanks!

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
There's only 4 bundles available online in the US as well. All the bundles go through a cycle where they are available in stores only, then online, then retired and only available during special times like bundle palooza.

Survivor
Sep 27, 2015
I agree with every word you said. Although the game is an American thing, which means there are more American players than Canadian; but that doesn't mean that us Canadians shouldn't have to not get that much bundles.