Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Moving B.O.X.E.S.

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
So, the Maestro is at it again. Question is, I am in Azteca, and my wizard is a Level 85. Why haven't I got a notification from the Professor to come to him in Azteca? I did the all the previous B.O.X.E.S.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
The BOXES event only happens at 5 levels. 10, 30, 40, 60, 80. It's not in every world. WC, MB, MS, ZF and AV.

Hero
May 07, 2015
Fable Finder on Sep 4, 2016 wrote:
So, the Maestro is at it again. Question is, I am in Azteca, and my wizard is a Level 85. Why haven't I got a notification from the Professor to come to him in Azteca? I did the all the previous B.O.X.E.S.
fable, there is no box quest in Azteca. but there is a lost pages event in Azteca,

Miranda jade song (I call her queen of epicness XD) 93

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Fable Finder on Sep 4, 2016 wrote:
I didn't get a tutorial tip for the Zafaria one, but I went to Baobab and got the quest. I'm not sure if this means you've tried to talk to him and still didn't get the quest, or if you just didn't get a tip. Also, I think this would be more at home in Halston's Laboratory than the Dorms.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Sorry about that last bit in my response, I'd just come from the Dorms and that message was meant for a post there.