Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No Gobbler Pinata From Giveaway?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 18, 2009
I claimed the birthday giveaway code this morning on both my accounts and neither account got the gobbler pinata decoration. Did anyone else have this happen to them?

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
Starblood653 on Sep 2, 2016 wrote:
I claimed the birthday giveaway code this morning on both my accounts and neither account got the gobbler pinata decoration. Did anyone else have this happen to them?
I got it. Double check your gift box and make sure it's not just buried several pages down

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
I've looked through at least a dozen times now. I know I don't remember placing it in a house and it's not in my inventory or bank, and my gift box isn't full. Oh well, time to send an email to support...

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Starblood653 on Sep 5, 2016 wrote:
I've looked through at least a dozen times now. I know I don't remember placing it in a house and it's not in my inventory or bank, and my gift box isn't full. Oh well, time to send an email to support...
For the first hour the code was live, it was incorrectly redeeming for a Gobbler Pinata in Pirate101 instead of Wizard101. (My bad ) Support can get you a new pinata.

Explorer
Nov 08, 2015
Is the pinata a cake with a gobller popping out??? i got really confused when i got this and i really want the pinata if possible 84

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
giboo on Sep 7, 2016 wrote:
Is the pinata a cake with a gobller popping out??? i got really confused when i got this and i really want the pinata if possible 84
Nope. The pinata looks like this:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Gobbler_Pinata

Explorer
Nov 08, 2015
Dworgyn on Sep 7, 2016 wrote:
Nope. The pinata looks like this:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Gobbler_Pinata
oh, then i didn't get it is there any way i can fix this???

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
giboo on Sep 7, 2016 wrote:
oh, then i didn't get it is there any way i can fix this???
Contact Support and let them know you'd like a Gobbler Pinata because you didn't receive the correct one with the Birthday code.

Explorer
Nov 08, 2015