Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Table Question

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 23, 2016
Okay so I have the starter table. I need to upgrade so I can progress to higher levels of crafting. To that point, can the higher level tables do the items that I can do on the starter table or do I have to keep that table too?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
All recipes require a specific table, so yes you need to keep the basic table if you want to craft anything requiring it. You will eventually have Basic, Equipment, Housing, Card and Jewel tables. The last two are optional if you choose to craft spells and jewels. There are also two tables you cannot buy but have to go to to use. One in Grizzleheim and another in Dragonspyre.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Keep the Basic crafting station in addition to your new tables. You have to use the appropriate table for the appropriate item.

Defender
Jun 04, 2014
You have to keep that table. There are 3 or 4 other tables you will need to obtain as well as you go up in crafting levels. Jewel Crafting uses its own table as does household item and card crafting and so on. In addition, if you want to make some crafting recipes from Dragonspyre or Grizzleheim, they have their own separate crafting objects. They are not tables, but rather forges that you have to go to in order to craft the items.

You will learn about them as you go through the game, but the main thing is that you have to keep all the crafting tables as you obtain the ones you need.