Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Suspension!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 05, 2012
When I was questing half way I got disconnected and it said someone have logged into my account. And when I try to log in it says I got suspended! I didn't give anyone my account so I wonder what was the problem with this? Help!!!.

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
First off I am sorry your suspended! Very Sad thing I suggest you check your email to see why you were suspended. Kingsisle Emails players when Sanctions of any type are issued. I am NOT a Kingsisle employee but I am pretty sure it was kingsisle who logged into your account to disconnect you. Its something they do when suspending or banning Accounts. Otherwise the user could just stay Online an never Log off an the ban/suspension wouldn't be Any use. Check your email Account for their email. If you dont have it then I would make sure to email them to ask why you were suspended And also if you do get back into your account make sure email is correct to avoid any future Problems with receiving Kingsisle emails.