Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 05, 2012
Anyone have any idea what level I should be when i reach Avalon cost when i reach celestial i was soo under level and had to do some side quest and dungeon to level up so I want to know if what level I should be at in Avalon

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
The 'ideal' level to begin Avalon was level 70 when the world was first released. With so many side worlds and dungeons available now, many people are well past that when they reach Avalon.

If you are under level 68 you may struggle a bit at first, and anything under 65 will be very difficult. I'd recommend doing enough side quests to at least get your level 68 spell, which will help you get through.

Be aware that side quests sometimes unlock really cool gear and useful utility spells, so don't be too eager to skip them all.

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
May 22, 2013
I am a level 74 and I did a little bit in abbey road am I to low level for ir and should I do some side quest to level up a bit i am a wizard please help

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
Any level is fine if you've got a good strategy. Being mentally prepared for a world is sometimes more important than being physically prepared on your character for a world.

Survivor
Aug 05, 2012
I was about level 65 i think or something like that when i reach Avalon will that affect anything with the xp i get from quests

Survivor
Jan 04, 2013
Thats a hard questoin to answer. I have three wizards who have passed Avalon, my life wizard started it when he was level 73, my death at 77, (he was a pretty high level for Avalon) and my storm at level 66, but i had help from my friend on his level 110 fire wizard.