Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PVP completely unfair

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 15, 2012
not every is 12 years old with no life.
So why is PVP so unfair?

A level 16 wizard using spells found in Azteca? There is nothing fair about that.

Why isn't pvp balanced?
Why can't wizards just go head to head using ONLY spells that they normally obtain
at their level.

There is no excuse for the unfairness and ridiculous design of pvp in this game.

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
last time i checked you can trade TC's between wizards so they shouldn't have that i do agree that PVP in this game is unbalanced and probably never will be

Defender
Feb 08, 2009
Low lvl pvp is highly relied on tcs for years now. Plus most lower levels have some form of a strategy. (My friend is a lvl 10 ice warlord that faces lvl 30 knights and can win).

Delver
Aug 05, 2013
make 3 pip pip spells below only until level 20
;3

Explorer
Oct 29, 2010
the pvp is unfare,, privates should fight privates not a warlord fighting a private, no mater if they are the same level, that doesn't five those of us who are a private to go up in level to be able to fight warlord to warlord that is how it should be,, this isn't fare at all in my opinion, plus using the bubble that is also unfare cause ya cant win when your just a private and don't have the pvp pet to help fight, so unfare

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
Corathus on Aug 17, 2016 wrote:
not every is 12 years old with no life.
So why is PVP so unfair?

A level 16 wizard using spells found in Azteca? There is nothing fair about that.

Why isn't pvp balanced?
Why can't wizards just go head to head using ONLY spells that they normally obtain
at their level.

There is no excuse for the unfairness and ridiculous design of pvp in this game.
most people don't care about rank pvp so, broken want to remove pvp not fix because storm pvp already broken people complain shadow magic then storm pvp would be broken there going spam insane bolt and most storm wizard has master insane bolt won't hit them because luck charm against it!

first time made a storm wizard, I defeat balance wizard around level 100-110 (mine storm was level down to 60-70) destroy with insane more then 3-5 insane bolt in a row without insane bolt from kill me!

I have gone better at others new school win school I more luck charm against them because stop playing ice wizard little less!

so, now I like life wizard now because he as good POWER PIPS :) 96% at level 68 been like that half of rest of celestia and nearly fully zafaria. :)

now have 116% power pips on life wizard when I enter the pagoda of harmony in Krokotopia - Kembaalung Village.

also working on mine haven't done any yet to mine yet because don't like fire not as much because not good at attack in wintertuck because they get defeated quicker pair to others school when they do wintertuck!

but still ice school fans :) because I like there school as mine favorite school more because myth school don't hate ice school that make me like myth school more & more :) just by a little bit!