Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New school furniture packs

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 18, 2009
THESE ARE AMAZING!!!

I absolutely love these new furniture sets in the crown shop for house-a-palooza. My favorite is, naturally, the death set. The colors and details on all the sets are wonderful and my only issue is that I now have to go out and farm for more gold because I'm completely addicted to these sets. Thank you, KI, for your hard work on these sets- it was well worth the wait and your effort clearly shows.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
They look really good! I haven't seen them in game yet, but the promotional material looks great!

Defender
Oct 24, 2012
The only thing I don't like about these sets are the Ice ones. It has all the furniture that Omen Stribog drops, making my farming for the furniture virtually a waste of time, and now they have no rarity whatsoever. But alas, my favorite of these sets would be a tie between life and storm. I've yet to see the balance one though.

Defender
Jun 15, 2013
I'm liking them too. And Balance is finally getting a really cool furniture upgrade. Now if we could just get a better Balance house and stronger attack cards, we'd have it going on!

Survivor
Jul 01, 2013
Hi Kingsisle,

I was wondering since you guys made school furniture item... Which by the way LOVE IT! Have you guys thought of making a shadow magic one and the astral schools one?

Kevin RavenHaven

Hero
May 07, 2015
my favorite is the death one BY FAR!!!!!! it made me laugh so hard!!!! :P

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
The furniture sets are amazing. In fact, the names alone of the Death School furnishing were worth the crowns I paid for them: Dworgan's Death Bed ... and there's a Coughing Table?! LOL!

The Storm School furniture is also gorgeous and so much fun. It's raining in the kitchen sink!

Have been wanting and waiting for school-themed furniture for years, so this is a very welcome addition indeed. Thanks to the clever and creative folks who invented these furniture sets. Their hard work is deeply appreciated by this wizard.

Alia Misthaven

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Freshta on Aug 18, 2016 wrote:
The furniture sets are amazing. In fact, the names alone of the Death School furnishing were worth the crowns I paid for them: Dworgan's Death Bed ... and there's a Coughing Table?! LOL!

The Storm School furniture is also gorgeous and so much fun. It's raining in the kitchen sink!

Have been wanting and waiting for school-themed furniture for years, so this is a very welcome addition indeed. Thanks to the clever and creative folks who invented these furniture sets. Their hard work is deeply appreciated by this wizard.

Alia Misthaven
I've had a few people point out the Coughing Table. I'm missing the pun, I guess. Can someone explain?

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
exp613 on Aug 18, 2016 wrote:
I've had a few people point out the Coughing Table. I'm missing the pun, I guess. Can someone explain?
It's a coffee table, but they took the "coff" part and made it "coughing." Sorta funny I guess, though coughing isn't exactly spooky or death school-related. :P

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
exp613 on Aug 18, 2016 wrote:
In the United States, we often place smallish tables in front of sofas (couches, etc) and call them "coffee tables." They are usually low to the ground and rectangle in shape.

So the pun is that 'coughing' and 'coffee' sound very similar, especially when you say either word very quickly. Coughing, of course, is to forcefully expel air from the lungs and it's usually a sign of illness when someone coughs a lot.

Hope that helps you see the humor.

Alia Misthaven

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Zonum10100 on Aug 17, 2016 wrote:
Hi Kingsisle,

I was wondering since you guys made school furniture item... Which by the way LOVE IT! Have you guys thought of making a shadow magic one and the astral schools one?

Kevin RavenHaven

Ooh good idea!

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Freshta on Aug 18, 2016 wrote:

Alia Misthaven
Agreed!

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Starblood653 on Aug 19, 2016 wrote:
It's a coffee table, but they took the "coff" part and made it "coughing." Sorta funny I guess, though coughing isn't exactly spooky or death school-related. :P
Coughing is a sign of sickness.

The rest is pretty self-explanatory.

Survivor
Jan 09, 2011
Yes! I absolutely think the new furniture packs are amazing! Most wizards usually have a great love for their school, so this just makes wizards show their spirit and get more into their school. I'm Storm, and I really love how they incorporate the whole stormy feel with the furniture. I've seen pictures of the other school's furniture, and they look great as well! I really love how Wizard101 has finally made something uniquely for every school that anyone can put in their house/dorm.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Oh okay. Thanks guys for the clarification. I know what a coffee table is, I just didn't get the pun haha!

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Starblood653 on Aug 21, 2016 wrote:
Of course, why wouldn't they be here permanently?
The Mount-a-Palooza introduces new temporary mounts. I wasn't sure if this would be the same.

Delver
Oct 18, 2009
I like the new furniture sets though I feel that they might have went a bit overboard on the life one (Maybe if the colors were a bit more naturaI would like it more) Also the ice school set is too blue a few white highlights would do that set well. As for the rest of the sets i rather like them, though dworgyn's sinks and tub are a bit too weird for my taste, and Falmea's hot tub looks more like a couldren.

Explorer
Nov 08, 2015
Zonum10100 on Aug 17, 2016 wrote:
Hi Kingsisle,

Kevin RavenHaven

GREAT idea!!! i love it!