Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking for Questing Partner(s).

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 22, 2013
Hello, Wizards! My fire wizard has reached level 60 and is currently in Zafaria. I would like to find a person (people) to help me finish this world.

Name: Kayla Firesword

P.S: This is my first time using this website to post my own thread. If you reply and it takes me a while, I'm just trying to figure out how to work this, I apologize if I make you wait!! D:

-Kayla

Defender
Dec 05, 2013
BridgetStarcliff20 on Aug 10, 2016 wrote:
Hello, Wizards! My fire wizard has reached level 60 and is currently in Zafaria. I would like to find a person (people) to help me finish this world.

Name: Kayla Firesword

P.S: This is my first time using this website to post my own thread. If you reply and it takes me a while, I'm just trying to figure out how to work this, I apologize if I make you wait!! D:

-Kayla
Hello, I am a max balance and although I wouldn't be a questing buddy I'd love to help you. Please realize I do have a life away from the game and I can't help you for hours on end, if you'd like my help just respond and I'd be happy to meet you in game and help, please realize these messages take a day to appear so you can't say lets meet in one hour, you'd have to say lets meet on (at least a day from now) realm, and area. Thanks.

Alexander Dragondreamer- lvl 110
Alexander Stormdreamer- lvl 26