Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't access wizard101central

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 27, 2009
For some reason i cannon get into wizard101central block script is well blocking me because of my proxy but this is all my internet service provider has because i live in the boonies, have used it for years and not very fun finding info without it i really don't understand why they started this

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
ddmonster44 on Aug 4, 2016 wrote:
For some reason i cannon get into wizard101central block script is well blocking me because of my proxy but this is all my internet service provider has because i live in the boonies, have used it for years and not very fun finding info without it i really don't understand why they started this
You could add a plugin to your browser to disable ads and maybe then you can log in. Or try a different browser.

And clear your browser and windows cache - then make sure you are going to the correct address

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
ddmonster44 on Aug 4, 2016 wrote:
Send a message to: webmaster@wizard101central.com

Or: jester@wizard101central.com

I have had this happen a few times. They have a bot blocker in place that sometimes causes this to happen.

Survivor
Jul 27, 2009
DragonLady1818 on Aug 6, 2016 wrote:
Send a message to: webmaster@wizard101central.com

Or: jester@wizard101central.com

I have had this happen a few times. They have a bot blocker in place that sometimes causes this to happen.
I Sent them a message on july 27 and yet to respond not sure why

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
ddmonster44 on Aug 6, 2016 wrote:
I Sent them a message on july 27 and yet to respond not sure why
The first time I had this problem was back in 2012. I had installed a program that was causing me to not be able to log into Wizard101 Central. Although I had this same issue a few weeks ago and don't know why.

Go to your control panel and check your installed programs. If you have something called "funweb(something) products" remove it. I even had to remove "Web Search" as well. If that doesn't fix the problem then I am at a loss.