Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Buying Areas using Crowns

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 16, 2010
Is their an easy way to buy all the areas using Crowns or will I have to circle around the spiral just to unlock all the areas.

Delver
Dec 15, 2009
camin001 on Aug 4, 2016 wrote:
Is their an easy way to buy all the areas using Crowns or will I have to circle around the spiral just to unlock all the areas.
You can only unlock the areas as you gain access to them from questing. There is currently no way of "buying" the whole game or certain areas you can't access yet.

Delver
Oct 26, 2010
Not worth to use crowns to buy areas, it's a serious ripoff. Literally just buy a membership, its 10 dollars per month and you get member benefits from time to time. Also, having a membership allows you to go anywhere in the spiral that you dont have access to if you teleport to a friend.

Delver
Dec 15, 2009
A Balanced Life on Aug 4, 2016 wrote:
Not worth to use crowns to buy areas, it's a serious ripoff. Literally just buy a membership, its 10 dollars per month and you get member benefits from time to time. Also, having a membership allows you to go anywhere in the spiral that you dont have access to if you teleport to a friend.
I've bought all my way up to Zafaria with crowns. Using the 60$ 60,000 crowns deal. I think it's pretty good because once you buy all the areas the game is totally free (Unless of course you want member benefits) But it's not a ripoff.