Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Finished Game

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 10, 2013
I have completely finished the game and i have no quest and nothing really to do. So what do I do now? Stop playing?

Defender
Jul 16, 2014
You can stop playing if ya want or do what I do garden till you get to level 15 then you can see the gardener in Khrysalis and or join team ups in olde town and help others. You can also start a new wiz of a different school but I still have not done that yet as I don't want to go thru all those quests again just yet. Good luck to ya.

Defender
Aug 03, 2015
Do side quests. Do some fishing, planting or crafting. Farm bosses for loot. Just keep waiting for the next world until then

Survivor
Jun 02, 2014
Garden, farm loremaster, collect badges, quit, or wait till next world update. it's really all up to you.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Have you used all 6 wizard slots? If not make a new wizard and work through the worlds again. It's very different playing the different schools.

Explorer
Jan 19, 2014
Many things to do. Farm for gear, train pets, do garden. Make a new character and quest on him/her. I know getting to the end is boring, but it opens up new things you can do. But hey, your choice.

Delver
Dec 15, 2009
When I completed Polaris, I thought about doing ALL of the side quests in the game and 100% the game. All of the side quests in Wizard City, Krokotopia, Marleybone, Mooshu, and Dragonspyre. I just gotta do Celestia, Zafaria, Avalon, Azteca, Khrysalis and Polaris. It's gonna be hard, but worth it in the end :)

Survivor
Sep 28, 2015
Personally I would just make another wizard that I've really wanted and max that. Besides it can be fun to make new friends with different wizards all around the spiral.

Delver
Jul 24, 2015
lizzermaybay on Sep 4, 2016 wrote:
Personally I would just make another wizard that I've really wanted and max that. Besides it can be fun to make new friends with different wizards all around the spiral.
I agree! It's also neat to master another school.

Delver
Jan 17, 2013
MzBadd32 on Aug 4, 2016 wrote:
I have completely finished the game and i have no quest and nothing really to do. So what do I do now? Stop playing?
Eagerly wait for Mirage :P

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
MzBadd32 on Aug 4, 2016 wrote:
complete the game with a different school. I have 3 max level wizards and their all different schools so it doesn't get boring