Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New plants ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 18, 2011
I feel that this is a good opportunity to come with new plants you can grow separate from what is already out there. I guess what I'm trying to say is this: if Kingsisle makes a new seed, what kind of plant you want out of them?

Here's a couple of my ideas: Spider lillies. There's a plant called Spider lillies in real life, but I can imagine KI turning that into a spider on a lilly or a lilly bud that's actually a spider. You can get the seeds from spider mobs and any of Morganthe's henchmen (and Morganthe) and the harvest you can get are spider theme harvest (spider snacks, spider webs, spider treasure cards with a chance of getting a treasure morganthe's wraith spell!).

I also thinking of a sun flower that drops sun treasure cards including Potent trap and it can be drop in Celestia and sun monsters (I really want this in the game because I'm struggling to get Potent trap for my recipe) #unluckiest wizard

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Sunflower would be nice but not sure about potent trap being a drop. They really aren't that hard to get. Every boss in Azteca drops them and Ultra Alligator Pear Tree seed already gives them. Celestia is definitely too low for dropping them.

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
winter goddess on Aug 3, 2016 wrote:
I feel that this is a good opportunity to come with new plants you can grow separate from what is already out there. I guess what I'm trying to say is this: if Kingsisle makes a new seed, what kind of plant you want out of them?

Here's a couple of my ideas: Spider lillies. There's a plant called Spider lillies in real life, but I can imagine KI turning that into a spider on a lilly or a lilly bud that's actually a spider. You can get the seeds from spider mobs and any of Morganthe's henchmen (and Morganthe) and the harvest you can get are spider theme harvest (spider snacks, spider webs, spider treasure cards with a chance of getting a treasure morganthe's wraith spell!).

I also thinking of a sun flower that drops sun treasure cards including Potent trap and it can be drop in Celestia and sun monsters (I really want this in the game because I'm struggling to get Potent trap for my recipe) #unluckiest wizard
I feel you on the Potent Trap TC drop. I only had 2 land in my lap during my entire time in Azteca.

As far as new plant ideas... A few come to mind, if not a bit goofy.

SPINach. Leafy green top-shaped plants that have animations of them spinning around. Can be a low level seed that harvests low level snacks. Small plot.

Grizzleek. Another bear themed plant. Drops snacks and occasionally blade TCs. Small plot.

Crystal Cacti. Cacti that are random colors when they mature, who drop various jewel crafting supplies. Rare harvest could yield an actual jewel. Ultra versions can have a rare harvest of a socket wrench. Large plot.

Halopeno. An angelic themed hot pepper plant that harvests various fire-themed goods from snacks to TC. Small plot.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2010
few different kinds of seed types that grow into differen't theme boss like duels. something like an Aphrodite looking beast and takes up huge plots and energy to grow x )) then when ready to harvest you can fight them with friends( for equipment or new clothes looks etc.

think this would be something everyone can enjoy since it can be also level orientated.

kennethdragonshade

Survivor
Aug 18, 2009
A cool plant would be one that gives pets! This would be awesome!