Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking to hatch with a Hunter's Hound?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 21, 2016
I've been trying to find somebody with a Hunter's Hound that will hatch with me. I have a crown shop panther, 70 pedigree, and a panther I hatched with another death pet that has a 72 pedigree. I had one guy who said he would hatch with me when his timer was done and then he never spoke to me again, and another guy had a Hunter's Hound and said he would hatch with me. Except he changed his mind and harassed me because I didn't want to waste gold hatching with one of his pets that I didn't like I don't really know what to do anymore. I've just been switching realms at the hatchery asking if anybody has a hunters hound - no luck so far. Figured I would check here

Survivor
May 14, 2015
what pet talents does your panther have and what talents are you looking for with the Hunter's Hound

Survivor
May 21, 2016
My crown shop panther is leveled up to Ancient with all stats maxed out, it has pain-giver (6% damage, ultra rare) spell-proof (9% resistance, epic talent) death assailant (+28 death critical, epic talent). It has 2 epic talents, 5 ultra rare, and 3 rare.

The 72 pedigree panther is an adult that also has pain-giver (2% damage, ultra rare), and death-ward (5% death resistance, ultra rare) but his stats aren't very high yet so those will improve. He has 4 epic talents, 5 ultra rare and 1 rare.

As for the hunters hound- I'm desperate. I don't care about stats whatsoever. I just REALLY want to have a dog and the hunters hound will be the most useful for me since its a death pet. Plus, if the stats are super low I can always hatch it more to get better hounds.

Survivor
Jan 09, 2011
I have a hunters hound you can hatch with