Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Start banning people who boost in pvp

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 27, 2010
A lot of the top players like lvl 20 and under and have insanely high rank. I've seen several accounts of some of the "best" pvp players boost. And nothing happens to them. I've reported everytime I've seen this but they seem to never get banned. I feel that KI should start cracking down on this to create a more fair and competitive pvp environment.

-Digby Swiftsword, Exalted Pyromancer

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
DSwiftSword on Aug 2, 2016 wrote:
A lot of the top players like lvl 20 and under and have insanely high rank. I've seen several accounts of some of the "best" pvp players boost. And nothing happens to them. I've reported everytime I've seen this but they seem to never get banned. I feel that KI should start cracking down on this to create a more fair and competitive pvp environment.

-Digby Swiftsword, Exalted Pyromancer
I would rather just ignore because get into trouble by there self beside I would boost too anyway because too hard to rank up in 1v1 or 2v2 only smart wizard able win 1v1 or 2v2 because know win it from going second or first because more of smarter experiment because use to be better group of others pvp players

in pvp tournament final around on ice wizard able beat a myth wizard by doing nothing by blocking offense making good move as defense! then myth wizard said: ice is a scrub school then I said: ice is a scrub school wouldn't beat your butt at pvp!

sooner later ice wizard get spell get a spell like shatter but switch them by stealing all blade of them like shatter lol