Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Daily assignment members' special roll

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Soooooo can anyone tell me what's so special about the special loot roll for members during our bonus daily assignment rewards (details here: https://www.wizard101.com/forum/headmasters-announcements/member-rewards-bonus-clarification-8ad6a42556077db4015631fd729874a4?page=1 )? I've gotten nothing but the same, typical junk on days 5 and 15 (my two wizards are out of sync on their daily assignments for whatever reason). The only reason I'm doing this is for the extra crowns, but I'm still rather disappointed that members don't seem to actually be guaranteed to get a special benefit from days 5, 10 and 15. At least with all the other member benefits, your benefit is 100% guaranteed. All the other rewards here are fine and I'm very happy with the double gold, tickets and crowns, but being eligible for the benefit and still getting the exact same lame items and rental mounts really puts a damper on things. I'm sure a lot of people will call me names and shoot me down for this, I just wish the special loot roll was ACTUALLY special. I have more than enough obsidian firecat statues, thank you very much.

Explorer
Aug 01, 2013
Nice idea i think all the member benefit should all have special roll.

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
massive810 on Aug 2, 2016 wrote:
Nice idea i think all the member benefit should all have special roll.
????

Please read my post again, you obviously missed the entire point.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2016
Idk what the extra rewards are but i really don't care that much since it gives nothing prob double loot :P

Hunter MythBlade: Level 90
Hunter Blade: Level 13

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Is there anyone out here who can take this thread seriously and give an answer?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
What exactly have you been getting? All of my wizards have been getting different rewards than normal. Mostly 15 day mounts. None of the items I've seen have been the same stuff as usual.

Delver
Oct 27, 2009
They seemed to double the time on the rental mounts, 14 days instead of 7. The furniture drops seem to be unusual items that don't drop very often in boss fights. Has anyone had interesting pets or gear drop from them? Unusual reagents?

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
seethe42 on Aug 3, 2016 wrote:
What exactly have you been getting? All of my wizards have been getting different rewards than normal. Mostly 15 day mounts. None of the items I've seen have been the same stuff as usual.
So far I've gotten an obsidian firecat statue, a celestian stellar protector kind of statue and a 15-day Ankylosaurus mount. Strange that I haven't gotten anything different, considering it looks like you and others have. Hmm.

Explorer
Oct 02, 2012
Besides the 15 day mounts, I got an oni statue on one character and a wraith statue on another which I think are cool. What I am not happy with are the 15 day mounts that are buyable for gold in the crown shop. I have enough of those from when I max out gold and need to buy something fast so I can sell my junk.