Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Arcanum off-school spells for level 110?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 14, 2016
You might have remembered the new spells, previously exclusive to wizards of respective schools, available for training at level 100. A natural extension would be to give another at level 110 or 120; here are some of my thoughts about what these might be. These suggestions are kind of based on the popularity of each secondary.

Balance - Balanceblade? Currently few people of another school train past Weakness. OK, maybe some Theurgists have a balance mastery amulet and want a cheap AoE. Since the end of the training line is far past Weakness, there isn't much worth the extra training points to put at the end.

Life - Guiding Light; pretty obvious. Also a stretch from Sprite or Satyr, the latter of which people might be reluctant to get without life mastery.

Myth - A bit popular, but not terribly so, so Mythblade?

Death - Everyone trains Death to Feint, so perhaps Animate.

Fire - Probably Fireblade.

Ice - Everyone trains Ice to Tower Shield, so something relatively useless like Ice Armor.

Storm - Cleanse Charm. Training Storm is completely useless right now, so even this might not be attractive enough.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
They said that they are not going to include class defining spells so Balance Blade is OUT almost certainly. Why include something useless? Cleanse charm I think might be popular, however isn't the normal version 1 pip and the TC is zero? Along those lines why not Pierce or Cleanse Ward for Myth? Doing X pip spells like Armor and Animate don't seem to be good ideas. Maybe they could add Fuels for each school? I would also like Guiding Light, but I don't know if that counts as a "class defining spell" or not.