Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Wand Design Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 05, 2010
Here are some wand designs that I'd love to see introduced to the spiral. The current existing designs are nice, but most are quite rough and crude to the point where a lot of spears are just stones on sticks.

• Fan wands; They're fancy looking, and can be made in the image of Mooshu fans or go even further making some extravagant feathery type fans like in Marleybone
  • Axe wands; while we do have some axe wands already, I'm thinking of more battleaxe designs instead to strike fear into your foe
  • Wands based off gardening tools; for wizards who want to express their green thumb
  • More book wands; there's only two which I know of out so far, why not make more with the designs of our schools added to them
  • Wands based off kitchen tools; to knock opponents out with a frying pan
  • The "hands free" wand; basically just look like you have no wand at all while actually having one equipped

I'm sure there are others worth mentioning, and I'd love to hear other peoples ideas! These are just the ones which came to mind or ones I've been wanting to see for a while.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I'd also like to see a Reliquary type wand. (Think of Rasputin's wand how it hangs down from a chain.) I also agree we need more Grimoire wands and I like the enchanted gem thing wands like the Borealis Gem wand things.