Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

crafting

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 14, 2012
I am trying to craft deer knight but when I reached dragonspyre and completed the quest is says go talk to Balthazar dragonthorn when I went there I found the is gray and I don't know what to do

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
The Recipe for Deer Knight can be found here.

If you read you will see that you must be a Legendary Artisan (this is the crafting badge for Zafarian Crafting) in order to do that you must complete the crafting badges for Wizard City-Zafaria. Talk to Balthazar and he will have you craft something and a few other quests. You will then have to do the Celestia crafting quest from the Dock Master. Once you reach Zafaria then you can talk to Mr. Ghostmane to be able to get the badge. Essentially there is a level requirement and if you are only in DS you are not going to be able to craft it. Sorry! Also please keep in mind that the Deer Knight Recipe is sold by Grady in Avalon not any other vendors. Hopefully this helps... and Good luck!

P.S. here is a link to another crafting guide you can read.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2012
Well thanks I know that and I know why that happened with me the guy who hacked my account sold one of them so I will need to craft it again and the deer knight vendor is in a dungeon right? I will need to fight?

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
No, you don't need to fight. You can walk around! Good luck!

Survivor
Sep 05, 2010
If you haven't fought the Indigo Giant (the boss that guards Grady, who sells the spell recipes) on that character already, you will need to fight him first in order for Grady to appear. After you've fought him once, every time you enter the sigil Grady will automatically be there.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2012
Survivor
May 30, 2009
I recently crafted tyrants of winter boots and deleted by accident can you recover for me.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
aaronsfam on Aug 16, 2016 wrote:
I recently crafted tyrants of winter boots and deleted by accident can you recover for me.
I'd suggest emailing support about that situation. They will be more likely to respond to email than on the message boards.

https://www.wizard101.com/game/help