Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Boss Rage (annoying bosses and ideas to imrove the

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 23, 2015
We all have a boss we all dread to face Belloq, Malistaire The Undying, Hades The Unseen; but we all know these bosses wont be removed so lets list off the bosses we cant stand and ways to improve them from being a boss that you will never face again to a boss you may revisit to relive the glory of victory.

I for one can't stand Hades the boss is a very very creative idea and was handled very well but the thing that makes me despise this boss is his Soul Stealing healing cheat. 3 over time heals that do 615 healing each round to every one of his allies so basically each time a henchman or player is defeated this cheat activates and in 3 rounds the foes will recover 1,845 HEALTH per healing pip for a tot of 5,535! and with how players can only use 5 pip or lower spells that can take around 5 rounds to whittle down what was healed. i have asked many players how many hours did it take them to beat the final boss of Tartarus the lowest i ever heard was an hour and a half. the longest was 2 to 3 hours!

Delver
Aug 05, 2013
NikSoulSword on Jul 22, 2016 wrote:
We all have a boss we all dread to face Belloq, Malistaire The Undying, Hades The Unseen; but we all know these bosses wont be removed so lets list off the bosses we cant stand and ways to improve them from being a boss that you will never face again to a boss you may revisit to relive the glory of victory.

I for one can't stand Hades the boss is a very very creative idea and was handled very well but the thing that makes me despise this boss is his Soul Stealing healing cheat. 3 over time heals that do 615 healing each round to every one of his allies so basically each time a henchman or player is defeated this cheat activates and in 3 rounds the foes will recover 1,845 HEALTH per healing pip for a tot of 5,535! and with how players can only use 5 pip or lower spells that can take around 5 rounds to whittle down what was healed. i have asked many players how many hours did it take them to beat the final boss of Tartarus the lowest i ever heard was an hour and a half. the longest was 2 to 3 hours!
black annie, belloq, lady blackhope, and keeper of the fang need to make a comeback lady blackhope should cheat in first encounter, she will cast a skeletal bones the attack on first could be 100 and the DOT deal 25 damage every round. When the DOT ends, give the player attacked by skeletal bones 2 healing currents. Black Annie should also kill her minion for full powerpips if the minion trolls by replacing the dark winds by casting time of legends. And she would replace it with darkwinds. Keeper of fang has to appear in another world.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
NikSoulSword on Jul 22, 2016 wrote:

I don't know who you have been talking to. It takes my Myth just under an hour to solo Hades. Don't bother worrying about 5 pips or lower, just buff up and kill Zeus and Hades with one hit, then finish off Poseidon. Belloq in Azteca, Jabberwock in Avalon and Tymen Whiteflame are the bosses that I found most annoying to solo. Tymen doing a Mana Burn every 3 rounds and stunning you for 2 rounds if pet heals you is super annoying to solo.

Survivor
Aug 23, 2015
Shane von Shane
if there's 1 word to describe this boss its BROKEN and by broken i mean unbalanced.
this boss is very very hard and yes i kinda expect it from Darkmoor. but with all other bosses there has always been an equalizer such as the Jabberwock if you could hit his 200% feint with a hard enough attack the boss is fair. but not Shane. no you cant trap, you cant prism, and you cant use pet heals without him using a cheat counter. and with how common healing maycast are on experienced players the boss gets off the cheat multiple times in 1 round!
here's how to make the boss fair. make him like the jabberwock he has a 300% or 500% feint on him for the first 6 turns. if not this nerf his vampire back instead of the cheap 1000+ steal make it 500 steal instead.