Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PETfinder Match HatcherAnnouncement

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 24, 2012
Make a HATCH-announcement: A Join the PET-finder , for who loves to hatch pets, to enter the PET-finder you can easily find your PETmatch with who you love to hatch with. To gain the pet you love to have, instead of BEGGING . More satisfaction, more happy players.

Greetings ARMAND,
ArlenSpiritCatcher

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
"Pet Finder is the number one destination for online pet-hatching with more pets, more hatches, & and more hybrids than any other hatching or personals site."

Nice pitch, but I think it would fail. First, hatching timers. Not everyone is going to be able to hatch if you're ready. Second, gold. Hatching multiple pets can take a toll on your gold. Nearly every hatch eats up about 10-20% of your gold. Once you can get past those, it might be worth it.

Otherwise, if your begging and that's not working, maybe you need a different approach.

Your not always going to get the perfect pet on the first hatch anyway.

Explorer
Oct 24, 2012
thelastdiviner on Jul 19, 2016 wrote:
"Pet Finder is the number one destination for online pet-hatching with more pets, more hatches, & and more hybrids than any other hatching or personals site."

Nice pitch, but I think it would fail. First, hatching timers. Not everyone is going to be able to hatch if you're ready. Second, gold. Hatching multiple pets can take a toll on your gold. Nearly every hatch eats up about 10-20% of your gold. Once you can get past those, it might be worth it.

Otherwise, if your begging and that's not working, maybe you need a different approach.

Your not always going to get the perfect pet on the first hatch anyway.
Do you got the link to that page where to seek for that

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
ArmandSecret on Jul 21, 2016 wrote:
Do you got the link to that page where to seek for that
I actually made that quote myself XD Just based off of your idea.

Just for kicks, it doesn't exist.