Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rarest Item

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 14, 2015
For some reason I love to farm for rare items and thats why I have the question, what is the rarest item that drops from a boss. I have a lot of everything and I want to farm for something new. I dont care if its a 1/1000000 chance of getting it, I will get it. Please tell me.

Defender
Jan 27, 2012
I think the hardest thing to get is the best amulets dropped by The Rat that don't go to your school. Other school's gear is available for every wizard, however the drop rates are significantly lower. So a real challenge would be to go for the myth amulet as a death wizard, or whatever school you are. Good luck!

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Have you gotten the rare statues from the DS bosses? I've done quite a bit of statue collecting overall because I'm the same way, I love farming for the "impossible" stuff.
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?128661-Statue-Drop-Guide-Complete-through-Celestia

Ivan Soulsinger has a great wand drop too, Soulsinger's Soulsword, if you haven't gotten it already. I actually haven't gotten it as a drop in all my time playing wiz and farming him.
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Ivan_Soulsinger

Explorer
Nov 24, 2010
I don't know what can be counted as the rarest item in the game, but try fishing for some retired wands. I've heard they're extremely rare.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
It by no means is the rarest item, but one that I really liked is the Test Tubes . You can like never find them in the Bazaar so I had to go scare some up myself. ( I them!)

Defender
Feb 08, 2009
There isn't really a "rarest item" since the drop tables are completely random. But the Amulet of Divine Influence is definitely one of the rarest dropped items out there. Here is a link to it: ttp://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Item:Amulet_of_Divine_Influence#axzz4EWxw3dE7