Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why are PvP Players so rude and arrogant?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 10, 2009
I'm not saying all of them are, but the majority of them are extremely stuck-up people, and also rude and self-absorbed! It is quite annoying honestly... If you have a low rank, they'll be rude to you or they might even reject your friend request even if they were nice to you at first, and made you think that they wanna be friends. It's confusing.

They also cheer for the highest rank in every match, and they degrade the 'noob' and they make sarcastic jokes, it's very frustrating.

How can we stop this rude behavior?

Defender
Feb 08, 2009
Best thing to do is ignore them. Turn off chat bubbles while in the arena if you have to. (Usually those types of people are just sore losers).

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
PatrickStar562 on Jul 8, 2016 wrote:
I'm not saying all of them are, but the majority of them are extremely stuck-up people, and also rude and self-absorbed! It is quite annoying honestly... If you have a low rank, they'll be rude to you or they might even reject your friend request even if they were nice to you at first, and made you think that they wanna be friends. It's confusing.

They also cheer for the highest rank in every match, and they degrade the 'noob' and they make sarcastic jokes, it's very frustrating.

How can we stop this rude behavior?
best thing to ignore them or report them!

mostly Cass MoonHeart is right (cause trouble) get trouble by there self beside report them good idea (beside wizard101 have hall monitor now) they can mute people open chat (under how bad profanity is of Term Of Use)

but should tell them stop there profanity before get there open chat muted for 10 years!

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
Just be cautious before you go off and report people. I will link a guide to what is and is not reportable. However, you could get in trouble if you begin to falsely report, so it's better to know before you do.

As promised, here is your link.

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/headmasters-announcements/i-got-reported-28843

Best of luck!
S.S.