Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New World (After Polaris) Idea:

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 19, 2010
Maybe there could be a world based on the eastern united states? The animal natives could be bears (different design than Grizzleheim ones), deer, squirrels, rabbits, bobcats, etc. There would be a New York City type place (thug villains and aristocats) and the Appalachian Mountain region (named differently). There could be a Pilgrim type place and maybe the chickens of cool ranch could be from there (back east). There could also be an area underwater in Cape Cod bay with whales and fish enemies. The enemies would obviously be rank 15 and 16, maybe some 17 (hardest bosses). There would also be some places like Washington DC such as the Senate, where there would be governors, senators, and politician enemies.
Some areas in this new world:
New Deer City
The Senate
Chipmunk Country
Plymon *Pilgrim area- name undecided*
Whale Bay
Wild Forest
Dark Mountains
Statue of Deer Liberty (final dungeon)

I sincerely hope that the administrators take this world idea into account. If you like the idea or have a suggestion please comment. If you do not, do not comment anything at all!

Taylor DaisyFlame- Level 70
Christopher Fairy Leaf- Level 26
Devin Daisyheart- Level 19
Devin DaisySmith- Level 6

*I have other accounts ( and ) I just do not remember their usernames)

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Ah, yes I like this idea very much so! Here is a link to a similar idea regarding the civil war. I am going to steal from my post there and expand on your idea here too.

So first and foremost I think that we need to have a Stork Version of Abraham Lincoln (Our own Mr. Lincoln's relative). Also in the theme of Puns, I propose that instead of New Deer City that it is New Stork City! It should also be the Statue of Li-"bird"-ty (similar to the Libirdty Valence found in Cool Ranch) and could perhaps be a giant Eagle or Turkey. (I prefer the Turkey to popularize the exaggerated myth that Ben Franklin wanted the national bird to be a turkey (he did prefer the turkey over the eagle but not to the extent that one might believe)

I think that there should be a war of some sorts going on, (Revolutionary and/or Civil War based) explaining the reason that the chickens wanted to move west. (I know that not everything will make complete sense chronologically) I think that Ben Franklin should be around as a NPC and he would obviously be Balance (Franklin Stove is a Balance Spell) He should be either a Turkey or a Turtle I'd think.

Oh, I want there to be Turtles like the Housing Vendor kind of Turtles. Turtles can be like architects that is why New Stork has all these sky scrapers (or some cool Spire/Spiral Structures) There should also be new housing and housing items based on this world if the Turtles are really into that! I really like your idea about The Senate. I think that there are also probably Native Raccoon, Beaver and Rabbit (etc) Species in a couple of possible wooded areas of the world. There should also be a Temple of Justice (Supreme Court) area that is heavily Balanced themed.

In the Senate area there should be Senators that are always arguing yet nothing gets done (sorry if that is to political haha). There can also be a room w/ statues of Presidents before Lincoln!

I also have ideas themed about transportation that I want to mention, but I'm running out of room!

Survivor
May 26, 2016
I think they should add a food related world, that would be so cool! As i love food so much it would push me harder to complete all the worlds. The enemies could be evil pizzas roaming the streets. The bosses could be moldy food (any food such as moldy cheese) and the npcs could be desserts because they are sweet (meaning nice not evil) Best of all here are the areas i have thought of:
These are not in order
Candy caverns or cave
Salad related area
Meal related area (E.g pizza, hamburgers, spaggeti etc.)
Dessert related area

Btw i cant think of any names so if you can think of any for me that would be great.

Another world i literally just made up while writing this post:

A world that all the areas would be a specific school!
Thats just a small idea i just thought of btw.

Destiny Sc

Survivor
Nov 19, 2010
thanks for your suggestions! This is just a rough draft so I value all of your suggestions. It is true i had not devised the lore behind the world, so you gave me helpful suggestions. I like your world idea too.

Taylor Daisyflame- Level 71

Survivor
May 26, 2016
I only suggested it cuz i like food. :P

Destiny Sc
Jessica Lh (Lionheart) Lvl 12 (i think)

Jess is a new char btw i made her yesterday. Lol.