Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance Heals

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Hello Everyone,

So Balance has two healing spells (that essentially are the same spell just a slightly buffed version) Helping Hands and Availing Hands. This is all fine and dandy, however when you first learn Shadow Magic Balance doesn't get Shrike or Sentinel we get the lame Seraph. The Seraph boosts heals and gives a small damage absorb, but increases incoming damage. This is a really lame spell for Balance (and really any school other than Life or those with a Life Mastery Amulet.) I mean, I know of essentially no Balance that goes in thinking okay I'm going to heal everybody during the fight. Therefore I propose that Balance either be given a more useful Shadow Spell or that Balance gets another more useful heal. I think that ideally this would be essentially a low pip, low heal affect all friends. Essentially a Balance version of Unicorn. This would provide more of an incentive for using the Shadow Seraph for Balance Players. Here is my idea for that new spell:

Glass Prism: (I just like that name ) A crystal clear glass triangular prism appears in the circle. (Boosts Activate) Then a light shines down from above onto the Prism which causes a Rainbow of healing to appear across the board to all friends. (Like the new AOE that hit all everyone at once) This heals everyone 300-500 health. (I don't know exact numbers of what it should be) Maybe if it is a shadow enhanced spell it could even give a Guiding Light to all Friends.

Again, just an idea.....

Survivor
Dec 18, 2009
I do agree that if balance is going to get shadow seraph for their first shadow spell then we should get some more heals.

Unfortunately we will probably not get a heal all spell since life is the only school that has one of those. However I would like to see a heal that is not over time.

By the way the spell is called availing hands(upgraded version) not healing hands.

Lv 110

Defender
Aug 30, 2014
I agree. I like your idea for the new spell also.

Moira Lightwielder

Defender
Jun 23, 2016
As someone that is just starting to play the game and started with a balance character. I have to agree. Now I do not know what level you get the Balance Heals (only level 25 atm) or where (only been to WC and Krock so far).

In my starter deck I got when I joined the game I received a +400 life fairy. This is my only heal spell I have in my deck atm. Thus when I first started last month, I assumed we did not have a heal spell. Reading this thread I learn we get one ourselves. But when I started I could cast the one I have on others in battle with me, but when I tried last night it would only cast on me and I had 100% health too. So the spell seems to have lost some ability.

If balance is truly by concept suppose to balance between Good/Evil, Life/Death, Order/Chaos, etc... then the spells we get and cast need to be balanced and fair too. After all the system teaches us in the PvP training arena that Balance has no counter cause of its nature (Natural Resist). So our spells need to be have the same.

Just my 2 cents...