Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

0%

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 27, 2012
I just started playing wiz again on my windows 8 PC. When I go to the character select page the little spiral loader is stuck on a certain thing (Zorro body) and it stays on 0%, IT DOESN'T"T BUDGE I have tried installing and reinstalling and it just doesn't leave that certain thing at 0%, I have contact the people over at KingsIsle and haven't got anything back. I just got a new membership and have been wanting to play for a while, I played it on my crappy laptop and it played fine! But my PC isn't working out for me. I need some help fast! I did try uninstalling and reinstalling, I tried unblocking it from my protection programs, that didn't work! If anyone has a direct fix that would be great! I have no clue if it's a bug or something with my PC. Thanks for listing for my jabber for a minute or two, thanks!

Logan WindCaller

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I would email support, they will probably be able to help you more than us random people on the internet with technical questions. Sorry, It's not working for you at the moment.

Survivor
May 27, 2012
exp613 on Jul 3, 2016 wrote:
I would email support, they will probably be able to help you more than us random people on the internet with technical questions. Sorry, It's not working for you at the moment.
Thanks, but I did get it fixed! I just reset my PC to factory setting, it needed to be done for a while But Wiz works fine now