Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Allow users to buy training points

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 13, 2009
We should introduce the ability to buy training points in the Crown Shop

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
I couldn't agree more! Training points for crowns is a great idea!

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
You can buy them back. It shouldn't change. You get 48 training points. MORE than enough. Every wizard gets the same.

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
There are more than enough quests that give you training points. They're just not all easy to get. I'm not sure if your goal is to become an all-knowing wizard and learn all the trainable spells in the spiral, which don't get me wrong, would be pretty cool, but having more training points than what are already available to you seems very extra and unnecessary.

But that's just my opinion.

Delver
Jun 14, 2016
... Just no.

This game already makes itself too easy for people willing to sink in lots of money.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
sKochiya on Jul 2, 2016 wrote:
... Just no.

This game already makes itself too easy for people willing to sink in lots of money.
KingsIsle could sink in lots of money from this. Imagine who wouldn't like the idea of being the all knowing wizard!

Delver
Aug 05, 2013
Horrible idea. This would cause the game to become a pay to win. What would be the point of doing Zekes quest? And your in the dorms not rave wood commons

Delver
Aug 05, 2013
Nvm bout the rave wood commons thing

Defender
Dec 07, 2012
I don't think this is a very good idea. If you bought like 20 training points, imagine all the spells you could learn. But imagine how over-powered is it! Sure, it might be give KI more money, but don't you think having tons of training points might be a bit over-powered?

--Fiona

Defender
Jul 03, 2012
Fiona FairySong on Jul 7, 2016 wrote:
I don't think this is a very good idea. If you bought like 20 training points, imagine all the spells you could learn. But imagine how over-powered is it! Sure, it might be give KI more money, but don't you think having tons of training points might be a bit over-powered?

--Fiona
Not to mention the effects on PvP.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
No. Too many players have EARNED their training points since the beginning of this game. If you want something, you need to earn it.

This kind of thing would set off a wildfire of rants that wouldn't quit. There are many things in the game that many of us wish we had, but having it handed to us for a price isn't playing the game. It is buying the win.

So NO. No buying Training points.