Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why lvl 50's shouldn't go up against lvl 60-80

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 05, 2013
super annoying

warlord will spam sactuary and heal and abuse his resist and attack. Its even worse if the warlord goes first (they always do when I go up against them). They just spam tower shield and sancutary and satyr and pixie anytime they can and since im not one of the other schools I don't have a DOT to destroy the annoying tower shields. They will have pets and they will spam fortify or they will themselves. Its super annoying and near-impossible to beat them because their so annoying spamming sanctuary and healing spells and then they will abuse their high power and attack us and they will block all the crits off of lvl 60-80's. Thats why I wan't sanctuary to be nerfed to 5 pips so it won't be spammable its super annoying and ruins PVP.

if your complaining that lvl 60-80's are too hard then wow. make up a better strategy. or stop spamming sancutary and satyr. black mantle? no. they have op accuracy and high stun resist too. Worst than jade gear their resist has to be NERFED so they can Finally attack and be offensive it is super annoying.