Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Max Level Energy an a max level hatchery + arena

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 26, 2013
I would like to see something in the game that allows max levels to refill energy, to the same abilities of those that can still level up and get an automatic refill. Currently there is no way for a max level to get energy up again except to wait the duration of 5 mins to gain 1 point in energy -same for everyone else. However, lower levels can simply level up and get full potions of energy where as a max level cannot. I feel max levels are limited in this way and I feel like the game should encourage it's max level playing base not punish it for being at level cap.

The other thing I'd like is a second hatchery and possibly another pvp area on the Arcanum for max levels. The place is beautifully designed and it would be a great place for max levels to hang out together, hatch and group for pvp there. If it was max level restricted then perhaps this could restore balance to pvp. (Many complain about the unfair matches again people higher level than they are). I'd really like to see the Arcanum get more activity than it currently does. It's really a great place.

Thanks-

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Low levels also have barely any energy. If you want to refill quickly, use an energy elixir. Play Grub Guardians and win a few. As for the Arcanum, it's too early to tell what they have planned for it. It's too new and too few people have access to it to make it a gathering place this soon in my opinion.

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
It would make sense that if you level up in gardening or fishing that your energy would be filled. Not sure why that is not an option